Thursday, February 4, 2016

Throwback Thursday

Ahh, a year ago ... when  I first watched Ninja Warrior Sweden and then convinced Chriss that watching three hours of a japanese game show would be a good way to spend our time. My Timehop actually informed me that February 2nd was the day when we watched Sasuke for the first time.
Back then we didn't know anyone's name of course, so we had to come up with creative nicknames, like The Hat Man (Shingo), The Tree Cutter (Asa), Angry Trainer (Mr. Sasuke) or The Guy Who's Father Wasn't Dead (Kawaguchi Tomohiro) ... funny, we never had a nickname for Nagano, except maybe That Guy. We could tell he was special even before we knew who he was!

Tonight the first episode of Ninja Warrios SE season 2 airs and we could not be more excited. Sort of. I'd be more excited if I were in it, ehehehe! But it's gonna be great, spring truly is the Ninja Warrior/Sasuke season so we'll pop out of the snow, like daisies, and hopefully blog more. I know you've been dying to read our most excellent recaps.

Anyway, Chriss is staying with me this weekend, so we'll get caught up on Ninja Warrior SE and watch USA vs The World (no spoilers, please! Though I think I already know how it went because Drew Drechsel spammed my entire twitter account with praise during the broadcast. Drew, you're still the only American we like but that's pushing it, dude!). Except some recaps and general fangirling after the weekend.

Until then ...

Sayonara ninja lovers!!

4 comments:

  1. Do you know where I can watch that USA vs the World thing? I can't find a link to it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure! I usually just go fish in a bay near me and see what the pirates bring me ...

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Here you go
      http://thevideo.me/sxpx0q828g1l/american.ninja.warrior.s07.special-usa.vs.the.world.hdtv.x264-w4f.mp4

      Delete

We love comments, they make us feel special. (*^^*)