Wednesday, February 25, 2015

In their quest to become champion

Yes, I always work out with perfect hair and make-up, don't you?
Sooo, today was the day. Me and Chriss took her camera, my skills and went out to shoot my audition video for the next season of Ninja Warrior SE. We've been talking about it since, eh, we first saw Ninja Warrior, but I'm pretty sure most people thought we were just joking.

We were not.

We're not gonna show the video, but we can assure you it's amazing. Not because I'm amazing (although I kinda am), but because of the sound effects we added that took the entire thing to whole other (amazing) level. We'll publish it here someday and you will see why we've been laughing for two hours.

Until then, just wish me good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments, they make us feel special. (*^^*)