Friday, March 6, 2015

Ninja Warrior SE audition

I promised we'd show you my Ninja Warrior SE audition video if this blog reached 1,000 page views today, and it did! I'm so proud of us, that's quite a lot views for a blog that's only been around for a few weeks and that we honestly only expected ourselves to read. We hope you like this blog as much as we do!

First I wasn't sure if showing the video was a good idea after I'd sent it in to Kanal5, but you can also apply by posting your video to social media and using the hashtag #NinjaWarriorSE, so I'm assuming it's okay to post this even though I sent it in the "normal" way. Maybe you can hype it a lot so they'll have no choice but to let me compete. ;)

Anyway, you're not allowed to watch this without sound. I'm sorry, but those are the rules: without the sound the video is ... not much to look at, but with the added sound effects, we feel the whole thing is taken to another amazing level.


Well, at least we laughed at lot while making it. That slowmo-effect at the end is what really sells it, if you ask me.

Sayonara ninja lovers! (Yeah, we're adopting this phrase. Are you honestly surprised?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments, they make us feel special. (*^^*)